Users can save posts to read them later, or even create collections to organize saved posts and messages on Workplace.
You can save and bookmark some of the things you see on Workplace to view later, like the links or videos your coworkers post, upcoming events, groups or photos.
To save something you see on Workplace:
- From your News Feed: Click and then select Save Post or Save Video.
- From a Group: Click and then select Save Post or Save Video.
- From an event: Click and then select Save Event.
- From a chat: Hover over a message then click .
Note: When you save a post, you can choose to add it to a new or existing collection. A collection allows you to organize your saved posts into topics.
To access your saved posts and messages, click Saved under Explore at the left of your Workplace News Feed.
Note: You may need to click See More to find the button.
You can create a collection of posts or messages that you've saved. To create a collection of posts or messages from your computer:
- Click Saved under Explore to the left of your Workplace News Feed.
- Click + New Collection.
- Give your collection a title and click Create.
To add a post to a collection:
- From the Saved tab: Go to any saved post and click Add to Collection. Choose the collection you want to add your post to.
- From a post: Click and then select Save Post. Click Add to Collection. Choose the collection you want to add your post to.
Trending Posts appears in the top right of your Workplace homepage. It shows you a list of popular posts, relevant topics and important information being discussed. Posts that appear in the trending section are based on the amount of likes and comments a post receives on Workplace.